Babban Gona seeks to hire a self starting, passionate individual as a Program Associate.
ABOUT THE POSITION
• Report: Head of Partnerships
• Location: Lagos, Nigeria
• Suggested start date: Immediately
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
• Excellent communication skills: Fluent oral and written English.
• Bachelors Degree in Business, Development Finance, Economics, or any relevant social science
(Master’s degree and /or Project Management Certification is preferred)
• At least 6 years of senior business strategy, operations and project management experience
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and work through others
• Proficient in Excel Spreadsheets, MS Office and Financial Software applications
• Bear strong analytical skills
• Positive attitude towards work
• Attention to detail
• Ability to take ownership and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to relate with people from different backgrounds
• Well informed on the Nigerian Agri-business environment
• Own, plan and execute critical projects with the organization
• Manage business planning and budget development with the finance team
• Develop schedule for project management and ensure execution stays within schedule and budget
• Closely monitor key metrics with effective tracking and preparation of relevant reports.
• Managing and organizing operational data to determine costs of operations and establish standard
• Lead and manage team of direct and non-direct reports
• Maintain cost analysis process, review monthly expense and ensure execution occurs within policy
guidelines and provide trends and forecast analysis to management.
• Provide creative solutions to solve problems and achieve desired results
• Prepare reports and supporting documents and provide regular updates to management team.
• Consult with the leadership team to guide and influence long term strategic thinking
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Salary and benefits are competitive, commensurate with experience.
All interested candidates send resume and cover letter to [email protected]