Product Support Analyst
Babban Gona seeks to hire a Product Support Analyst.
- Analyze user requirements, envision system features and functionality
- Design solutions attending to both business and technical considerations
- Collaborate with product managers, team leads and other software developers
- Work closely with end-users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Work on bug fixes and improving application performance
- Participate in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies
- Carry out extensive research to identify needs that new or improved products can fulfill.
- Review research reports, analyze and compare competitors’ products, and meet customers to discuss their requirements.
- Bring product development programs to a successful conclusion — on time and within budget.
- Develop schedules for each phase of the development program and monitor progress against targets. Set up reviews at each stage to ensure the program is meeting its objectives as it progresses from concept to specification, design, development and launch.
- Coordinate the work of different specialists within the development team and ensure that individual members keep the rest of the team informed on progress.
- Interfacing with local leaders and representing the company as a “brand ambassador” across the community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any related field;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access)
- Proven problem solving abilities;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- Be open and creative;
- Strong computer and application skills;
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, confident, thorough and tenacious;
- Positive attitude to work;
- Customer-oriented – Adaptability and flexibility to quickly adjust to changing environments and product offerings.
Start Up Environment
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
Detailed Orientation and Managing Complexity
- Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
- Babban Gona currently operates a decentralized model with 10 offices spread across Nigeria.
- Role would be based in Northern Nigeria
Compensation & Benefits
Salary and benefits are competitive, commensurate with experience.
All interested candidates send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.