Process Control Analyst
Babban Gona seeks to hire an Analyst for the Process Control team.
Planning and Analysis
- Support the execution of periodic audit projects.
- Perform all operational audit assignments, reviews, paperwork and prepare audit reports for management decision
- Resolve all ad-hoc requests to address control issues
- Participate in developing, implementing and maintaining policies.
Forecasting & Reporting
- Ensure inventory levels are at the right place at the right time.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Collaborate with all functional units to design new processes and solve process related problems.
- Continually maintain lines of communication within the business to monitor and improve business efficiencies.
- Conduct audit checks and make recommendations for departmental enhancements.
- Improves productivity by performing observations, evaluations, and simulations of overall operational processes.
- Conduct root cause analysis to recommend appropriate actions to improve business productivity.
- Optimize business operations and processes by constantly reviewing warehouse operations, space utilizations and workflows.
- Maintain quality standards by implementing best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Make reports and recommendations to management by utilizing budgets and financial analysis, cost analysis, process documentation, inventory/product analysis and quality control to optimize business operations
Audit and Risk Management
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
Leadership and Team Development
- Provide executive management with audit report and advice on the most effective way to utilize the company’s financial resources to increase profitability and grow the company at an optimal rate, while avoiding putting the company at serious financial risk.
- Support budgeting and forecasting process for the business
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, statistics or any relevant field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience in fraud auditing.
- Remarkable presentation & report writing skills and incredible business acumen.
Start Up Environment
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
Detailed Orientation and Managing Complexity
- Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
- Babban Gona currently operates a decentralized model with 10 offices spread across Nigeria.
- Role would be based in Northern Nigeria
Compensation & Benefits
Salary and benefits are competitive, commensurate with experience.
All interested candidates send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.