Learning and Development Associate
Babban Gona is seeking a passionate and results-oriented individual to assume the role of Learning and Development Associate. The Babban Gona Leadership Insitute (BGLI) is a training programme designed to equip every employee with the leadership potential and required skill to achieve individual and organisational growth. We are seeking a self-starter to drive this programme and manage all aspects of our training curriculum. The ideal candidate must be able to take ownership for the design and execution of courses and manage all training related tasks as required.
- Define training strategy across the key functions of our operations (i.e. Operations, Technology & Finance).
- Execute training strategy through curriculum design and the development of customized content for each training module (online or by other mediums).
- Create content for the courses and source for relevant course materials.
- Prepare PowerPoint, text materials and voice-overs for each module.
- Report and track program effectiveness on work performance.
- Ensure training efficiency by driving constant improvement across the modules.
- Track feedback on courses, provide regular updates on course contents and respond regularly to user requests.
- Co-ordinate training schedules, manage training calendar and send reminders as required.
- Provide regular progress reports
- Bachelor’s degree (Journalism, Mass Communications, Education or a related discipline)
- 3-5 years’ work experience; preferably in a similar capacity or related
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word & Excel)
- Strong project coordination skills resulting in efficient, timely and accurate delivery.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Collaborative communicator with a strong team spirit.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Ability to interact and build relationships with people of diverse backgrounds
Compensation is competitive. Both compensation and benefits are negotiable, based on the candidate’s prior experience.
- Register as a new user on the Babban Gona Job Portal: https://babbangona.bizsofthrm.com/jobs
- Upload your CV and Cover letter
- Click on the preferred vacancy, and we’ll reach out to you!