Babban Gona seeks to hire a Content Writer.
Improving Babba Gona’s Media Presence
▪ Research industry-related topics, combining online sources, interviews, and studies
▪ Write clear content to promote Babban Gona’s products/services
▪ Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
▪ Submit work to editors for input and approval
▪ Coordinate with design teams to illustrate articles
▪ Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
▪ Promote content on social media
▪ Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
▪ Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone) in line with Babban Gona’s brand
▪ Update website content as needed
▪ Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
▪ Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the team to ensure timely delivery of materials
▪ Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
This position reports to the Head of Partnerships.
Proven experience creating targeted content
▪ Ability to produce high-quality content that engages customers and builds brand recognition.
▪ Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
▪ Portfolio of published articles
▪ Experience doing research using multiple sources
▪ Familiarity with web publications
▪ Excellent writing and editing skills in English
▪ Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
▪ Ability to meet deadlines
▪ BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
▪ Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
- Babban Gona currently operates a decentralized model with 10 offices spread across Nigeria.
- This role would be remote.
All interested candidates send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.