Associate Product Manager
Babban Gona seeks to hire an Associate Senior Product Manager.
- Provide end-to-end product life cycle management from information gathering to reporting on effectiveness through analysis & financial management
- Collect quantitative product data and metrics through market research
- Synthesize customer research
- Gather product requirements and align them with business goals
- Coordinate with stakeholders to achieve the product vision
- Develop new product features
- Working on developing product strategies
- Actively mitigate impediments impacting the completion of release/sprint goals
- Efficiently translate business strategies into technical capabilities and product roadmaps
- Ensure that projects meet the needs of intended clients through efficient market research and regional input
- Collaborate with Enterprise Systems engineering team, program associates to share required product properties
- Create viable product design documents and clear product requirements for internal team.
- Continuously iterate with relevant stakeholders to manage competing priorities and guide decision making in line organizational goals.
- Continuously make iterative decisions based on customer and business needs
- Collaborate with Enterprise Systems Engineering team to negotiate on the technical implementation options and
- Clearly communicate key product changes and updates with relevant stakeholders appropriate avenues such as trainings, webinars emails etc to create awareness about products
- Exercise knowledge of Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) to enhance product features and internal processes
- Establish and review test plans; lead UAT to ensure team capability requirements and deadlines are met
- Conduct feedback sessions with Enterprise Systems Engineering teams to continuously iterate and improve team processes and performance
- Utilize and stay current with modern platforms and methods
- Other responsibilities and tasks required to support organizational goals and objectives
This position reports to the Head of Enterprise Systems Product.
Experience in Product Management Role
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Product Management, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- 1 – 3 years of related experience as a Product Owner or in a Product Management role
- Proven knowledge and hands-on experience of modern technology stack
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data to derive business insights
- Demonstrated experience with workflow management systems; experience with Atlassian tools (Jira Core, Jira Software, Jira Service Desk)
- Ability to efficiently prioritize projects and manage multiple dynamic priorities.
- Proven ability to leverage technology to translate business requirements.
- Ability to provide support to; and collaborate with internal units and external groups to achieve business objectives
Start Up Environment
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
- Babban Gona currently operates a decentralized model with 10 offices spread across Nigeria.
- This role would be based in Lagos.
All interested candidates send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.